- CLEANED BATTERY TERMINAL ENDS AND INSTALLED BATTERY.
- LUBRICATE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHANGE OIL AND FILTER, CHECK AND FILL FLUIDS, CHECK AIR PRESSURE IN TIRES AND ADJUST AS NEEDED, PERFORM 18 POINT VISUAL INSPECTION AND RESET MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both Rear
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
- The engine cranks real slow battery test bad recommend replacing battery and recheck may have starter problem Only codes in ecm is low battery voltage May or may not cause rough idle may have other problems
GABI B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2020