Oil Change Service
On vehicles 2009 or older the cost is $15 for labor plus the cost of the specified oil and filter.
On vehicles 2010 and newer the cost is $20 for labor plus the cost of the specified oil and filter. This $5 increase is due to the additional time that newer vehicles require because of splash shields, the resetting of oil change maintenance reminder lights, etc.
We offer factory oil filters and oil that meet factory requirements; in order to meet warranty requirements.
Included in the price of the oil change service is an 18 point inspection. We perform this inspection for a couple of reasons.
- To verify there is nothing to be concerned about in regards to the health and safety of your vehicle.
- To aid in protecting your investment in this vehicle
We offer a $20 brake inspection that includes a test drive and thorough inspection of both the front and rear brakes. This allows us to create a personalized estimate that includes only the labor and parts necessary for the safe and continuous operation of your vehicle.
In order to provide accurate estimates, a thorough diagnosis must be performed. The diagnostic fees range from $25 to $89.87 depending on time and equipment utilized.
We do not offer discounts because we want to treat all of our guests fairly and provide everyone with the best possible value.
We understand that price is important, but the lowest price is not always the best value. When choosing an automotive repair shop, always remember to check:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Quality Parts
- Years in Business
- Better Business Bureau Member
- Ratings / Reviews
- Amount of time you will be without your car
Ray’s Automotive Center
- Quality Aftermarket and Original Equipment Parts
- Over 49 years in business
- Complaint-Free Better Business Bureau Member Rated A+
- Over 98% Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Over 950 positive customer reviews
- Same day service in most cases
- ASA Member Shop
- NAPA AutoCare Center with Nationwide Warranty
- AC Delco Service Center
Do not wait until you're stranded to find an automotive repair shop. It is best to find a new shop for something simple, such as routine maintenance, in order to see how they do business and find out if you are comfortable going to them for automotive work. Allow the shop to get to know you and your car before it becomes an emergency.
Location & Hours
Located at the corner of Central Avenue and National Road, next to the Marathon station.
Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
*after-hour pickup arrangements available