We do not offer discounts because we want to treat all of our guests fairly and provide everyone with the best possible value.
We understand that price is important, but the lowest price is not always the best value. When choosing an automotive repair shop, always remember to check:
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Quality Parts
- Years in Business
- Better Business Bureau Member
- Ratings / Reviews
- Amount of time you will be without your car
Ray’s Automotive Center
- Quality Aftermarket and Original Equipment Parts
- Over 50 years in business
- Complaint-Free Better Business Bureau Member Rated A+
- Over 98% Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Over 1000 guest reviews
- Same day service in most cases
- ASA Member Shop
- NAPA AutoCare Center with Nationwide Warranty
- AC Delco Service Center
Do not wait until you're stranded to find an automotive repair shop. It is best to find a new shop for something simple, such as routine maintenance, in order to see how they do business and find out if you are comfortable going to them for automotive work. Allow the shop to get to know you and your car before it becomes an emergency.
Location & Hours
Located at the corner of Central Avenue and National Road, next to the Marathon station.
Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
*after-hour pickup arrangements available